[Sca-cooks] Question about coconut milk...OP

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 19:14:32 PDT 2006

Sue Clemenger wrote:
> Dunno about the "keeping" properties, Kiri, but it sure sounds yummy!
> --Maire, definitely developing a fine case of Pennsic Envy.....
It is, it is!!  The dipping sauce for it is made of coconut milk,
crunchy peanut butter, red curry paste, white vinegar and fish oil.
Last time I took it to Pennsic, folks dipped pita into the sauce that
was left over after we finished the satay!  You can do the satay with
either beef or chicken...this time I'm using beef.  I'll try to get the
recipe into my computer so I can share it...maybe tomorrow!  It comes
from Pojanee Vatanapan's /Thai Cookbook/.

Kiri