[Sca-cooks] Summer foods...including Gumbo recipe

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jul 29 21:51:15 PDT 2006

Hmmm....that looks like it might be good for our next guild night.  Does it
reheat okay? I've heard about gumbo, but never really actually eaten it.  We
have a tiny little restaurant in town that does cajun and creole stuff, but
I haven't been in in years.  They're in the back of this dive bar, and
there's an awful lot of cigarette smoke....
--Maire, who can get file powder at her local herb store (Butterfly--same
place I buy my coffee, cubebs, and grains of paradise....)