[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Weather

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 31 21:53:44 PDT 2006

Just wanted to share some pretty attractive predictions that I just got
off of weather.com

:-)

Christianna

Butler, PA 10 Day Weather Forecast
<snip>
Sat Aug 5th        Scattered Thunderstorms 30%    High 83 Low 66
Sun Aug 6th       Partly Cloudy                             High 80 Low
61
Mon Aug 7th       Mostly Sunny                            High 79 Low 62
Tues Aug 8th      Partly Cloudy                             High 79 Low
60
Wed Aug 9th      Mostly Sunny                            High 79 Low 58
=========

Thank you! I hadn't gotten a chance to try to look up any forecasts
yet. I sure hope it is like this. That would be very nice.  Too cold
to go swimming, but better than dry roasting. I'm trying to figure
out what clothing to pack and I need to get the box I'm shipping to
Pennsic into the mail Wednesday or Thursday, so I sort of have to
guess and hope.

I've way underestimated the type of clothes to take at several
Pennsics and at this last Gulf Wars. And since I'm flying in, the
"simply take everything" doesn't work.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas