[Sca-cooks] Margaritaville

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 19 23:33:05 PDT 2006

Kirsten Houseknecht replied to my question with:
<<< No, no difference.
a "slushie" is a regional term for a frozen drink.   its a "brand
name" that
competes with "slurpees"
both basically mean flavoring, usually sugar, water, frozen to a just
able to be poured into a glass and drunk consistancy. >>>

Okay. I thought you might be talking about the new, pulverized,
frozen fruit stuff that seems to the rage these days.

  <<< i will have everything except the blender, and i will try to get a
blender......  >>>

Wonderful. I've saved your messages in my people to see and things to
do file if I go to Pennsic this year. Still no job and I think I blew
two of my last three interviews (that last might not be as good a fit
for me as I originally thought, anyway). But other than the air fare
up there and back, Pennsic is a fairly inexpensive vacation and the
break might do me some good.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas