[Sca-cooks] Another Pennsic question

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 30 21:52:11 PDT 2006

I've checked multiple spots on the Pennsic War website and used the
search engine there, but I can't find the answer to this question.
Last year I thought I saw a declaration that the Pennsic clothing-
optional swimmming hole had been eliminated, but as I said, I can't
find any info on either swimming hole this year.

1) Have both swimming holes been eliminated?

2) Is clothing required at both, now?

I've enjoyed dropping by the clothing optional swimming hole at least
once per Pennsic, weather permitting and I would find it a shame to
have it eliminated.  And yes, I know that the original, original
swimming hole got moved several years ago.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas