[Sca-cooks] Food for events

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Jun 3 08:07:32 PDT 2006

Children along? My advice would be to pack what
they want to eat even if it is very mndane and modern.
Bring their juice bottles, containers, whatever. Bring
bottled water. Do bring ice
and a cooler. Hide it under a colorful towel or blanket.
Sometimes a cool drink with ice will calm down a fussy child
when nothing else will.

Johnnae llyn Lewis