[Sca-cooks] Food for Events

Shane shane_beal at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 10:41:58 PDT 2006

"What sorts of things do you and your family like? A carefully packed cooler
and a dry goods basket can have you eating at events as well as you eat at
home."

Thank you for all your help. Almost everything that we eat at home would not keep well or would require heating. It is just me and my 2 children so I am trying to keep from having to cook and clean up much in order to be able to enjoy the event. The boil in bag idea is nice and would keep cleanup to a min. Also I think the cheese, fruit, and bread would work well.

Shane Beal
Eadric Wynnflaed of Falcon Cree