[Sca-cooks] sops

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jun 5 04:54:28 PDT 2006

Actually thereare numerous entries for sops. The Concordance
(my concordance?; our concordance? the CER? that book? I have to
figure out what to call it) lists a full page of entries followed by
another 8 on the next page.
Sops chamberleyn or chamberlain is in 5 entries. Sops Dops dorre
is in another 13. That's just the English references of course.

Johnnae