[Sca-cooks] remove vs course

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Mon Jun 5 10:18:23 PDT 2006

just as a point of data, course is used by lots of people up here in AnTir, especially the
cooks :).

remove seems to be "old school" sca, along with feasto-crat, merchants row and other such SCA
based terms.

personally, I think whoever is organizing the event gets to call it whatever they want ;) tho I
tend to promote "course" meself.

--Anne-Marie, who also thinks the word "feast" is a noun, as in "we went to THE feast",
or "ate THE feast" not a (whatever term it is being used as) when people say "went to feast"
(no THE. what the heck is up with that?) and while we're there, when did "disrespect" become a
verb? *pant pant pant*..... ;)