[Sca-cooks] remove vs course

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 19:36:05 PDT 2006

> Adele de Maisieres > Autocrat is probably the SCA-ism that bothers me the least, but,
> nonetheless, I prefer "steward".

Which I can totally understand, seeing that it is Autocrat that
spawned the entire reprehensible line of 'crats starting with
feast-o-crat all the way down to the common local (and despised by at
least myself) term of "potty crat". Who is the gentle that makes sure
the facilities run smoothly.

The point I was trying to make was that it doesn't really deserve to
be lumped in with the severely post-period and flat out made up terms
that are in such prevalent usage, such as the aforementioned "dragons"
for cars and another local term I cannot stand which is "farspeaker"
for phone.

Glad Tidings,
Serena