[Sca-cooks] remove vs course

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 6 02:11:37 PDT 2006

Am Dienstag, 6. Juni 2006 00:55 schrieb Marcha:
> Mich entschuldigen...was ein "pantocrat"? ist. (Auf englisch bitte)  Bertha

Prtivate joke - I'm, notorious in my home kingdom for my love of all things
Roman (the last court I attended I went to in Augustan toga). Thus I state
that no erölf respecting empire - which the SCA, comprising numerous client
kingdoms, clearly is - should be without a pantocrat, a pantokrator, in
reference to the East Roman Emperor (though also used to describe Jesus on
the Second Coming, for wqhat it's worth)

Autocrats are nice, too, but I don't fancy the Russian winter. :-)

Giano