[Sca-cooks] Word usage was Re: remove vs course

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Wed Jun 7 08:32:09 PDT 2006

I think "market" was the choice of us authenticity wonks who tend to be 14th-15th
century western european afficianados :)

personally, I think its cool when folks call things by words that match their
personas. if you're from the middle east, its a bazaar to you. me, its a market (or
marche...or whatever the picardian word is....)

we're pretty clever...we can handle synonyms! :)

:)

--AM

On Wed Jun  7  5:27 ,  sent:

>How about 'bazaar'?
>
>Duriel

>Tom Vincent
>Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment,
enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship. Fight
back!