[Sca-cooks] Moghul Food

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 20:04:51 PDT 2006

Your Grace!

You really need to purchase a copy of the Ni'matnama Manuscript.  It is a 15th Century
manuscript and even though it isn't as big as one would wish, it is a treasureroom
of fascinating recipes.  It is fascinating to seen the relationship between this
manuscript and the al-Baghdadi and the cross over foods.

I know we talked about Samosas on this list earlier and there are recipes in this
manuscript for them.

You would do well to purchase a copy.

Just my 2 pfennig.

Huette