[Sca-cooks] Garbage

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 09:40:24 PDT 2006

I never thought to do Garbage because of the modern
diner's distaste for organ meats. But Master A's though
on hashing it up sounds perfect. Maybe mound it on toast
as a type of "brushetta" platter. I think that might be
able to slip through squeamish diners' palates.

Hmm....

Of course I always provided menus and ingredient lists
for my feasts so it STILL might not go over. But it's
worth a shot.

I'm bored and in a rut. It almost makes me wish I were
still playing and help out with a feast again....
It's been over a year since my last insanity. Maybe I'm
Jonesing.

Gunthar