[Sca-cooks] Digest readers and posts

cldyroz at aol.com cldyroz at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 13:34:42 PDT 2006

 From: "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"
    <adamantius.magister at verizon.net>c
> It's the penultimate in french sayings.

Ah. Almost the last word in ne plus ultra, huh?

Adamantius (the without whom none)

PS: Do you think the digest subscribers have sharpened the pitchforks
and lit the torches yet? I think I'm done with this one...

**Awwwww, and I have one more tyne to finish on the pitchfork. I found my BIC and, after the storm that blew through last week, I have a NICE collection of firewood...(Oak, Maple, a 40' long boxelder branch)

At least MOST of you trim your posts (THANK YOU!!!)...now, about the rest of you....

Helen
Filing the pitchfork