[Sca-cooks] OT--Great Fun Tonight!!

Judith L. Smith Adams judifer50 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 07:52:47 PDT 2006

Would it be ok if I forwarded this message to a couple of local SCA lists??
  Judith, in An Tir

Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:
  Dear Friends,
My sweetie and I, along with some good friends, went to see the road
show version of "Spamalot" at the National Theatre in DC. I can't
remember when I laughed so hard. There were more puns than I could
begin to keep track of...they parodied some major "sacred cow" shows
from Broadway ("Fiddler on the Roof", "Man of La Mancha", "Phantom of
the Opera"...Andrew Lloyd Webber, in general) just to mention a few.
It was absolutely incredible. The sets, costumes, music, acting were
all superb. There were a number of special effects that include some of
the artwork that makes Monty Python so wonderful. Would you believe the
battle with the Black Knight

If there is any way at all that you can see this show, by all means, do
so! It is well worth the cost of a ticket to see it.

Kiri