[Sca-cooks] Apologies etc...

elisabetta at klotz.org elisabetta at klotz.org
Mon Jun 12 08:58:20 PDT 2006

I have been off-line for a bit.

Between my server holding my e-mails, and my home computer slowly
dying and refusing to send e-mails (think of my PC like Camille,
slowly coughing her life away while her lover (AOL) can't hold her due
to the Consumption), and other things like life, job hunting and
family gatherings, where has the time went?

I finally got my e-mails 2 weeks ago and have been slowly wading
through them, and of course job ones come first...

So I know I owe some responses and recipes and other things and I'm
sorry for dropping off the face of the net for the while.

:)
Elisabetta
who's home PC still won't send e-mail but can now receive them.