[Sca-cooks] Crown Roast

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Tue Jun 13 09:42:33 PDT 2006

I wrote:

> I'd have to go look for the notes on the feast at home, but to be honest,
> because Phlip helped me by finding my meat source "on the hoof" and butchering
> it for free, the price ended up being much cheaper than store-bought.

With more info snipped on prices that was incorrect. Johnna dug up my original posting from MK Cooks with prices since I'm still at work (curse that need for a paycheck anyway). The original note I sent with numbers was as follows in the email below, though it doesn't include breakout costs for the meat. But the sake of completeness I wanted to correct my note from earlier today.

Iasmin

PS: Thanks Johnna.
~~~~~