[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Medieval Arab Cookery - newly reprinted

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 14:44:30 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/13/2006 2:41:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ian.stevens at dbbcdist.com writes:

Long-awaited and much sought-after, "Medieval Arab Cookery" is now  available
again and has just arrived here in Connecticut.

We finally  managed to persuade Tom Jaine, whose Prospect Books is the
publisher of this  wonderful tome, to reprint the book only by promising him lively
and  enthusiastic sales. You won't let us down,  right?

All Riiiight! I will call them and order some as soon as I finish my email.
Won't have them for Landsknecht, but probably for GNEW...
    Devra the Avaricious