[Sca-cooks] Yeeeeee HAAAAHHHHH ;-) ;-) :-)

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Jun 13 17:42:31 PDT 2006

Understood that "Reasonable" doesn't mean practically free.  I paid $125 for
my first edition copy with a lot of quivers.  However, I also pay up to $100
for other books that have what I want.  That's about the top of my high end
price range, and a bit higher than my "reasonable".

My only reason for saying "comb bound" wasn't that I thought that was such a
great idea but with the starry eyed hope that it could bring the price down
to the point where some of my truly poverty stricken friends might be able
to reach it.  Probably wouldn't do that however. (I have finally found a way
of labeling these things (P Touch) that makes them less of a pain.)

I would genuinely like a CD version if it could be done as an adjunct and
cheaply (really cheaply - like in the $20 level) so I won't hold my breath.
It would be nice to have a searchable version where you could print off a
single recipe or documentation so you could take it and not the book places.
However a CD would never replace the actual printed version.

Regina Romsey