[Sca-cooks] Medieval Arab Cookery - newly reprinted

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 13:48:51 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/14/2006 1:04:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ekoogler1 at comcast.net writes:

Yeah,  I'd love to order the Grainger book from Prospect, but the price
at  Amazon.co.uk is close to 14 pounds less than Prospect...and, given
the  present conversion rate, that's quite a bit of change.  I wish I
could afford to get it from Prospect, but if I'm to have it at all, I
need the lowest price I can get.  I hate it, but there  'tis!

Kiri

They are probably giving you a price very close to the wholesale one.
Anyway, I will be able to offer the Medieval Arab at $50 also, at least for a
while. Eventually they will raise the sale price to $75, even on-line. Not for a
while, but eventually.
    Devra