[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 2, Issue 85 Peafowl

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 18:07:38 PDT 2006

You are most fortunate.  Here in Caid, a large part of the Kingdom is prohibited from capturing
and killing peafowl, let alone eating them.  Even if you own the darn birds.  Several
cities in Los Angeles County have large flocks of them, and dispite the homeowner's protests,
they have added to the County laws that peafowl are a protected species, not the be killed
or harmed in any way, under threat of fines and incarceration.  So here is Caid, substitutions
have to be made...

Huette