[Sca-cooks] OT-Squirrelly Issues

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 19 00:34:06 PDT 2006

Malkin replied to my message giving one period recipe for squirrel with:

<<< Having et squirel ... not my fave

prefer it ... as I prefer my rabbit ... STEW

Have several good sturdy Hill folk recipies for them though >>>

Well, that is why I only gave one recipe using squirrel, but gave the
file to find others. Another from my exotic-meats-msg file. This one
is closer to a stew recipe:

<<<