[Sca-cooks] OOP: Spiced Fruits

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 19 12:43:52 PDT 2006

> >  > I'm asking well ahead of time, because it's almost peach season
> >  > (yeah, they're in the stores, but they're a bit "early"),

My favorite way to preserve peaches is to prep them, put them in the
container, and cover them with brandy. No hot canning required, they
keep forever, and if you drain off the brandy once you've eaten the
peaches, you get a wonderful peach flavored brandy ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Don't like getting old? Beats the Hel out of the alternative.

The purpose of life is not to arrive at the grave, a beautiful corpse,
pretty and well-preserved, but to slide in sideways, thoroughly used
up, totally worn out, proclaiming, "Wow! What a ride!"