[Sca-cooks] Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Jun 20 07:52:16 PDT 2006

i cant seem to recieve my emails, and cant get to the webpage to change my
settings, but hopefully this is going out........if you *need* to reach me
cc me off list please.......

i had told most people i would not be at Pennsic because the evil day job
wouldnt give me the time off.
<surprise>
the manager fired me the day after pre-reg closed.
the district manager is trying to have me work at a different store within
the chain, but at this point i dont think so.
oddly on topic, i was fired over a food taste and safety issue....

anyway, i have asked to be put on the wait list for booth space....but even
if i am not merchanting i have enough friends who need merchanting help that
i could work all Pennsic.

(sadly, the ones who might actually pay me i would still end up owing money
too.. darn those addictive merchants!)

and of course i am now mostly stuck in singles camping unless i get space in
a camp i didnt pre reg for! (growl) timing on that was just too
"convenient".

so what are the cooks doing?
potluck?
classes i should know about?
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...