[Sca-cooks] feast

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 25 17:03:02 PDT 2006

Maire asked:
<<< Any thoughts on what you're going to do? I thought it might be fun,
regardless of whether I do Andalusian, or Italian, or French, or
whatever,
to construct the dishes using humoral theory appropriate to the
culture.>>>

In the Florilegium FOOD section:
humorl-theory-bib (16K)  1/ 8/01    A biblio. by Thomas Gloning on
the period
                                        theories of humors and
dietetics.
humorl-theory-msg (51K)  9/11/04    Concepts of medieval Humoral Theory.

<<< I'd still like to do a Lenten feast someday, too, but not right
now. >>>

A previous example which might be of use:
Lenten-Fst-mnu-art (9K)  4/ 4/04    The menu for a small feast in
Lent by Brekke
                                        Franksdottir.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Lenten-Fst-mnu-art.html

Stefan