[Sca-cooks] German recipes/redactions

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jun 26 05:01:38 PDT 2006

Do you want German or already translated sources?
Besides the sources Stefan has listed from the Florilegium,
Amazon.de offers a number of great books. It's quite possible
to assemble a good collection of German culinary volumes. Devra also
offers a number of German
language titles. I am sure that you'll want to purchase a number of
these titles,
if you are serious about German period recipes.
Check out Thomas Gloning's list at:
http://www.staff.uni-marburg.de/~gloning/kobu.htm
The bibliography is here:
http://www.staff.uni-marburg.de/~gloning/germcook.htm
The Online Culinary History Network also maintians a list
with a number of items on it--
http://www.thousandeggs.com/cookbooks.html
Lastly a few more worked out recipes can be found at Mistress
Gwencat's site-- http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_Rumpolt1.htm

Johnnae