[Sca-cooks] Seeking Period pie Crust

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 11:15:45 PDT 2006

I am making sambocade (cheesecake with rosewater and elderflower) as part of a Royalty presentation for Pennsic.  I plan to make them tart/muffin tin sized.  Does anyone have a period (yet edible...not coffyn style) crust recipe?  Last time I made them, I used a standard 3-2-1 dough, but I would like to use something more period, if there's a simple one out there ( I need somethign that will survive the travle from Northern VT to Pennsic).

In Thanks,
Ardenia