[Sca-cooks] allergies, was moretum

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jun 28 20:08:51 PDT 2006

i get chemical burns from handling garlic.
i have to wear gloves to peel the stuff,so  i do NOT eat anything that i can
taste garlic.   i spent 6 hours in the bathroom the last time.
yeah, i know.. its a really lousy food allergy.

i believe that garlic is good for you...... for you, not me
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...