[Sca-cooks] Coming to Maryland

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 30 23:06:56 PDT 2006

It turns out I will be in the MAryland area July 4th through 8th.  No clue
what we will have time to do and what we will see, but we are staying at the
economical Mount Vernon Hotel.  I will certainly be seeking crab cakes while
my wife Shrimps her way through the Mid-Atlantic.  If we had a chance, who
should we look up?  How do we contact you?  You can email to my private
address at nick <at> grantville.net to avoid using precious bandwidth here
:o)  Love to try to meet someone in our blow through Fredericksburg,
Woodbridge and Baltimore/Annapolis.

niccolo