[Sca-cooks] Fruit picking was Re: Almond Milk revisited

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 04:57:39 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/1/2006 5:37:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

Silly  Barony!  See what they are making you do?  Driving miles and miles
out of your way
just so you can cook!  They should just accept that  they have an excellent
and dedicated
cook in their midst and let you do  your own thing.  Of course, you shouldn't
be found in
the kitchen at a  Baronial event, but isn't that what minions and apprentices
are for?
You  could do the planning and pre-prep and let others take over so you can
look  pretty
and elegant for the rest of the populace.   :-D

I went through the same thing when I was a Landed Baron.... until I  pointed
out that fighters still fight when in the hotseat. At least they do in
Atlantia. Still didn't cook much when I had a court to do, but that's  different.

Corwyn

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will  annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
--Herm  Albright