[Sca-cooks] OT Air Mattress (was Pennsic Pity Party)

Micaylah dy018 at ncf.ca
Thu Jun 1 20:13:38 PDT 2006

> >It is a bit of a wait but you might set a snare on your roof
> in late December
> >
> >Simon Sinneghe
> >Briaroak, Summits, An Tir
>
> Yeah, but getting a tag is expensive! The Department of Fish
> and Wildlife
> doesn't give them out to just anyone...
>
> And the one with the red nose is a protected species. ;-)
>
> 'Lainie

Actually I could just sit in my backyard and wait for bambi to saunter by. I
live in a city but my house is on a hydro corridor that leads to the Ottawa
River. When the coyotes and wolves aren't around the deer and bunnies come
back. (if I could just stop stepping on the babies in the grass-twice this
week!)

There is also a deer farm just outside of Ottawa that I use as my venison
source. I wonder if he sells hides? I cant imagine him allowing them to go
to waste. tsk tsk

Micaylah