[Sca-cooks] Gawdawful spaghetti sauce- OOP

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 2 07:23:50 PDT 2006

I usually add balsamic vinegar -- adds a tang that just wine doesn't. I'm
not much for thyme -- but parsley is good in such a mix. How about olive
oil? Finally, if you did something like this again, did you cook the meat
with the sauce?  If so, cook it separately and toss it with the noodles and
sauce when serving.

Anyhow, that's what I'd try.  Good luck and let us know what happens!

toodles, margaret

--On Friday, June 02, 2006 10:04 AM -0400 Saint Phlip <phlip at 99main.com>