[Sca-cooks] Gawdawful spaghetti sauce- OOP

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 10:40:35 PDT 2006

'Gawdawful' is going to depend on which gawd, what it considers awful and/or what you consider awful, but here are my suggestions:

1.  Honey
2.  Balsamic vinegar (dark)
3.  Olives, black & sliced
4.  *Fresh* herbs
5.  Very finely (unrecognizable) chopped raisins
6.  Meat:  equal parts ground veal, pork and beef
7.  Parsley, sage, marjoram, chervil, rosemary, cumin, coriander.  I love 'em all, I use 'em all.
8.  Soy sauce
9.  Olive oil (or, if you're really want a great earthy flavor, walnut oil)

Tom Vincent
US Marines: Murdering toddlers to protect us from Saudi terrorists.