[Sca-cooks] floating air mattress and smoothies

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 2 14:06:28 PDT 2006

Laura C. Minnick wrote:
> At 01:51 PM 6/2/2006, you wrote:
>
>>  Ah, I see you HAVE been to Gulf Wars! <G>
>>

> Nope, the incident referred to happened at Estrella. And it involved nudity
> and knives- surely a PG-13 rating!

Nudity + air mattress = fun
knives + air mattress = not much fun at all!
> There's a Florilegium file with the story, which Stefan will probably give
> us the link to. :-)
>
> 'Lainie
Or Great Western War 2.  I didn't camp at that one because I actually
looked outside and saw the clouds coming.  Jeez.  We drove in with an
empty van just to get our moistened friends OUT of their once the
rainout was declared.  Curiously [for Caid], there were still a sizable
of fighters clashing on the muddy field anyway.  Meanwhile, back at the
subject line:  Bridget's air mattress actually helped keep the fabric
goods up out of the river running through the tent.  A nice authentical
cotton futon most assuredly would NOT have done as well under those
conditions.

Selene