[Sca-cooks] floating air mattress and smoothies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 2 20:35:42 PDT 2006

'Lainie clarified:
> Helen wrote:
>>  Ah, I see you HAVE been to Gulf Wars! <G>
>
> Nope, the incident referred to happened at Estrella. And it
> involved nudity
> and knives- surely a PG-13 rating!
>
> There's a Florilegium file with the story, which Stefan will
> probably give
> us the link to. :-)

Yep. Gulf Wash was a different event. Ask Gunthar.

Since you asked. :-)

Mordona-arbed-art  (8K)  2/21/00    Mordonna DuBois' adventure at
Estrella.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/Mordona-arbed-art.html

Selene later commented:
 > Nudity + air mattress = fun

Well, I'm not sure Mordonna would agree. At least during daylight in
the middle of her encampment. Alas, none got pictures. I doubt you
could get her to re-create it for the painters, although if you wish
to model for this, I can always use an illustration to go with this
article. :-)

 > knives + air mattress = not much fun at all!

She held the knives up in the air, well away from the air mattress.
Afterall, those are a wonderful pair .. of knives.

Other articles by Mordonna:
pig-to-sausag-art (17K)  8/31/98    From pig to sausage by Mordonna
Dubois.
Estrella-War-art   (5K)  2/15/01    "Surviving Estrella War" by
Mordonna DuBois.
Mrdonas-Ktchn-art (16K)  7/ 3/00    Mordonna's Kitchen. A series of
articles
                                        on period cooking by Mordonna
DuBois.

(Just so you know that Mordonna does more than model her floatation
devices. :-) )

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas