[Sca-cooks] Bells and their Casting was Cast Iron pots??

jehan.yves jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com
Sun Jun 4 18:46:47 PDT 2006

         In modern copper refining, there is a stage where they go
from 97% to 99% electrically pure. In that step they remove large
quantities of nickle sulfate, selenium, tellurium, gold, and silver.
These are common impurities in copper, even after the first steps of refining.
JehanYves
helped build a refinery once.