[Sca-cooks] Cubebs and Grains of Paradise

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 4 19:10:09 PDT 2006

Malkin commented:
  <<< OK, I have been curious about Grains of Paradise for a while
now so give
up with some locations to get these (I am betting the local Super Wal-
Mart
doesn’t keep ‘em in stock) >>>

I doubt it. I get mine from the Pepperer's Guild at Pennsic. They do
mail order as well. Their contact info, as well as other merchants
who may have these, can be found in this file in the Florilegium:

merch-spices-msg  (35K)  7/ 3/05    Spice merchants. Reviews and
recommendations
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/merch-spices-msg.html

For more on Grains of Paradise:
G-of-Paradse-msg  (73K)  9/18/04    History and use of the spice
Grains of
                                        Paradise.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/G-of-Paradse-msg.html

Stefan