[Sca-cooks] 25 injured in cheese competition

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Sun Jun 4 22:55:28 PDT 2006

we do this with some frequency here in Madrone... the last time I witnessed it there were a dozen or so
intrepid folks chasing that bad boy down a serious slope. the bugger jumped a curb, ran across a road
and ended up in a soccer field across the way (where there was a game going on)

dang! them cheese git going!!

:)

--Anne-Marie

On Sun Jun  4 21:12 , "Terry Decker"  sent: