[Sca-cooks] remove vs course

betta ladylisabetta at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 12:42:40 PDT 2006

and Mistress Mairi ,
  See if the other lady would of posted it like you responded, then It would not of appeared the way it toward me.

  Thanks you for the link to the article and I will read it however, I will not accept any further posts from the aforementioned person.
    <snipped>

I do not have your longevity and experience in the SCA, but I, too, am from the south, and I, too, hear far too many people use the term “remove” improperly when “course” is what is meant.  I feel fortunate to have run across this article early in my SCA career:

  http://dialup.pcisys.net/~mem/course.html

http://mail.yahoo.com