[Sca-cooks] remove vs course

Micaylah dy018 at ncf.ca
Mon Jun 5 14:52:50 PDT 2006

> > I have those to say of my 24 years and 10 months of being
> in the sca,
> > very very very very rarely have I seen the term course used
> instead of
> > remove.

Hmmm. That must be a geographical thing. Through 10 years of "education", my
kingdom no longer tends to use the scadianisms and prefers the more accurate
terms. When remove is heard it is quietly corrected and the person is
pointed to Dame Alys' article so its just not somebody going blah blah with
nothing in hand to back up the blah blah.

No troll, no dragons, no farspeakers, no "crats" at all.

Please understand that I am generalizing here as a few will never change
because they don't care enough to (their words).

Micaylah