[Sca-cooks] remove vs course

Micaylah dy018 at ncf.ca
Tue Jun 6 07:21:13 PDT 2006

Phlip said:

>So, getting all full of yourselves about using absolutely period terms for
various functions is fine, but if people don't like them, or just prefer the
terms they've been using to the terms you want them to use, you aren't going
to get very far. Please keep that in mind as you make your decrees.

Sweetie I'm going to make the assumption that you don't think I'm being
"full of myself", and I'm just telling it like it is...here in Ealdormere.
There are still folks around these parts who use the old school words. But
stealth education has been a pet project of mine has for over 15 years,
making sure those hungry feasters are well versed in what happens *before*
the groceries come out. I have made a point to include the menu, the
ingredients, and my documentation on every table at every feast, and have it
posted on-line well before the event. This way it is clearly understood that
feast just doesn't _ poof happen_. Which all too many folks think...or don't
realize.

This also includes using the correct terminology. Imo, calling the Head Cook
(my preference as well) a Feastocrat is the same as calling the Knights,
White Belts; or calling Royalty, Tin Hats or Lids; and unless there's an
ugly furry beast at the front of the building, it is the Gate.

ttfn
Micaylah