[Sca-cooks] remove vs course

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Jun 6 13:24:42 PDT 2006

Aye I resemble that remark, Ugly and furry.. but I carry a big axe
better say it nice lol. The conversation has came round about warder,
and gate and a few other names I agree things are slow to change but
they are changing, I just cant see getting rid of my Painted troll
sign.. its so pretty with the big ugly green guy on it....

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead