[Sca-cooks] Word usage was Re: remove vs course

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:37:27 PDT 2006

MY button these days is "very unique"!!!    People have replaced "different"
or "unusual" with "unique".    We do need a word that means "one-of-a-kind",
"peerless", "unmatched", etc.

I know we add new terms all the time, especially turning nouns into verbs
but I can see that because we are inventing new things or ways of doing
things and need a way to describe/communicate what we mean.

My 2 cents.

Katira