[Sca-cooks] Moghul Food

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 7 09:58:37 PDT 2006

tom.vincent at yahoo.com wrote:

>Not 'Mongol'...'Moghul'.  Persia/Afghanistan/India.  Lots of cookbooks from there.
>

>Duriel
>

>-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
>Tom Vincent
>-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
>Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment, enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship. Fight back!

Sorry...I misread what was asked.

I acquired an excellent book on Moghul foods, etc. a little while
back..."The /Ni'matnama /Manuscript  of the Sultans of
Mandu"...otherwise known as the Sultan's Book of Delights.  It's not all
food, but does have a number of recipes in it.  It also has paintings
from the ms. which illustrate, among other things, cooking techniques.
I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hope this helps...

Kiri