[Sca-cooks] Garbage

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Jun 8 17:14:59 PDT 2006

 I have done a Beef heart for a champions dish way back when I had no recipe
so I hoped and prayed it at least looked period.
 One full Beef Heart, wrapped in Fat back bacon unsmoked, roasted at three
hundred until it became tender.
  The Champion said it was the best he ever ate, upon closer questioning I
discovered it was the first he ever ate as well. Always wondered after
words, if most of the modern distates for organs was mental pictures rather
then tastes.
 Cealian