[Sca-cooks] Private messages...

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 06:28:21 PDT 2006

No apology needed.  You spoke your mind and that's your right.  I certainly didn't like what you said, but life goes on.

Duriel

Tom Vincent
Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment, enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship. Fight back!