[Sca-cooks] OT - Anyone here live near Ithaca?

Katja Orlova katjaorlova at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 14:22:53 PDT 2006

> It is, in fact, considerably older than AEthelmearc
> itself ;-)
>
> Adamantius

Definitely older than the kingdom, yes! <laughs>

I wasn't sure, off the top of my head, if Myrkfaelinn
is older than the principality of AEthelmearc, back
when it was still part of the East. I'd hazard a guess
that the group is at least 20 years old.

:)

Katja

"Some adults are actually children who have climbed into adult suits and opened checking accounts. They have fully developed sexual characteristics and are capable of reproducing. But they cannot be left alone in a house without breaking something, and later they will lie about it.  They look so much like adults that you feel silly giving them a timeout.  But that's what you have to do. You have to treat these people like children -- firmly, sometimes with a firmness that borders on the brutal.  You cannot give in to them. They will take over.  They will take everything you have because they don't even see you there. You're like a big wallet to them. A wallet shaped like a breast." --Cary Tennis