[Sca-cooks] Yeeeeee HAAAAHHHHH ;-) ;-) :-)

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Jun 13 17:16:59 PDT 2006

Well, we'll be working on it. One of the projects, I suspect, while I'm in
Seattle. But, y'all do need to remember that it won't be coming out in a
volume for $2.95. Even at a more reasonable price, "reasonable" will have to
take into account the many pages of documents in the original, period
Chinese scripts, and printing that isn't cheap (although nowhere near as
expensive as Kegan Paul was trying to sell it for).

And, eventually, I'd like to see a volume withought the original Chinese
(we've been discussing it) as well as one on CD, but that is yet to be
arranged.