[Sca-cooks] Anne Marie, please

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jun 14 10:10:13 PDT 2006

On 6/14/06, Anne-Marie Rousseau <dailleurs at liripipe.com> wrote:

> replied to thusly :)
>
> how can I help, miss phlip?
>
> --AM

The Mastermyr Project will be in Seattle for the ABANA meeting, carried over
here from the East Coast by its current caretaker. If we wanted to have it
at an event the following weekend, shipping it back to the East Coast would
be basicly half price, since we'd only be paying one way.

The Mastermyr Project was a project by the members of TheForge, a (mundane)
blacksmithing email List, sponsored by ABANA, to reproduce the various
artifacts found in a bog in Sweden. It's a tool chest, and the artifacts
date from about 1000 CE. Actually, quite a few of the objects were made by
SCAdians, but the mundanes don't necessarily know that ;-)

http://www.netlabs.net/~osan/Mastermyr/

Think it might be something worth doing?